Digital refractometers with automation
Refractometer-DR6300-TF with fully automatic sample supply-2022
Maximum efficiency with automation
The DR6000-TF models with flow-through cell enable fully automatic operation in combination with drying unit, peristaltic pump and autosampler. There are four model variants available for the different requirements for accuracy, resolution and measuring range, whereby the same operation and functionality can be accessed.
- For continuous measurements or series of measurements with high sample volumes
- For low-viscous to slightly viscous samples
- With highly accurate internal Peltier temperature control
- Preinstalled and freely definable scales with conversions based on tables or formulas
- Chemical-resistant materials such as measurement prism made of sapphire, measuring tray made of stainless steel
- Also chemical resistant materials for the tubing and flow-through cell
- Control with and without external software possible
- Intuitive operation via state-of-the-art touchscreen display
- Complete data recording and backup including audit trail
- Flexible data export and simple data import with parameter processing via XML interface also possible
- Flexible and method depending cleaning procedures adjustable
- Compliance with global standards and norms
Please contact us, if besides the refractive index also other measured value verification (e.g. density, optical rotation, pH and conductance etc.) should to be determined in one step.
The DR6000-TF models are the ideal solution for manufacturers of flavors, fragrances and essential oils, as well as for the pharmaceutical and beverage industries.
- Routine analysis with high sample throughput
- Quality control of raw materials and auxiliary materials
- Monitoring of the production of semi-finished products and end products
- Quality and purity control of raw materials and end products
- Determination of the sugar concentration in juices and alcohol-free beverages
- Determination of the alcohol or extract content in beer, spices, wine or spirits
For a comprehensive overview of typical applications using the DR6000 Series of Digital Refractometers, visit our campus review Refractometer applications.
Conformity with national and international standards
Refractometers are also designed and used in accordance with standards. Standards in refractometry regulate, under the aspect of “best practice”, the environmental conditions and sample preparation as well as measurement tolerances, properties and equipment features of a device or certificates of calibration equipment and testing instruments. Whoever uses refractometers according to normative specifications can guarantee that measurements are correct and work according to reproducible procedures.
In order to make it easier for you to choose the right refractometer for your application, you will find for free download an overview of all standards and guidelines known to us in which refractometry is referred to.
Refractometer standards (PDF, 79 KB)
Get in contact with us, we will assist you in choosing the right refractometer for you.
All samples are measurable
From bright to dark, from basic to acidic, from a low to a high viscosity – for our refractometers almost all samples are measurable. A high-quality optics, intelligent evaluation logarithms and a powerful LED enable the measurement of particularly challenging samples. These include z. For example, non-homogeneous samples such as fruit juices containing pulp, opaque samples such as heavy oils or emulsions that are common in cosmetics. Aggressive acids and bases can be easily measured using a chemical-resistant stainless steel measuring tray and a sapphire prism.
In order to serve the existing variety of samples and the wide range of applications, we offer a wide range of different refractometers. For the selection of the suitable refractometer, it is helpful to define the required measuring range.
In the following table we have compiled an overview of typical samples from our customers and sorted them by refractive index. Most samples were measured at standard measurement conditions (20 ° C, λ = 589 nm), deviations are indicated. The measurements given are not specifications.
For your free download:
(All values have been compiled with best accuracy, but this information is supplied without liability.)
Refractometer samples (PDF, 189 KB)
Get in contact with us, we will assist you in choosing a suitable refractometer.
|SCALES||Refractive index (nD)
Concentration of sucrose, glucose, fructose and invert sugar [%Brix],
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||nD 1.3200–1.5800
|MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||nD ±0.0001
|MEASUREMENT PERIOD||approx. 4 s|
|TEMPERATURE CONTROL||With integrated Peltier temperature control|
|TEMP. CONTROL RANGE||10–80 °C|
|ACCURACY OF TEMP. CONTROL||±0.1 °C|
|TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION||Can be activated
(ICUMSA or freely definable)
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT||With integrated temperature sensor Pt100|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT RANGE||10–80 °C|
|TEMP. MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||±0.1 °C|
|TEMP. MEASUREMENT RESOLUTION||0.1 °C|