Compliance with internal and external quality standards
During installation, we include your work environment and processes so that our devices can achieve the best measurement results. Our technical staff ensures that your internal and external quality standards are adhered to. We issue test reports and quality assurance documents and train your employees on our devices. Depending on the process requirement, we offer two installation packages:
Professional Standard Installation (A):
- Installation and functional test on site
- Adaptation of the parameters to environment and application
- Training and thorough instruction of users
- Documentation of commissioning
This type of (A) installation is suitable for use in less regulated areas, such as routine laboratories of industrial companies and in the food sector, but also at universities and institutes or in chemical companies.
Professional qualification in the regulated areas (B):
- Qualification template documents for internal release
- Comprehensive device qualification with detailed procedure description (schedule)
- Audit-safe documentation
- Method pre-configuration for demanding tasks
- Set up routine checks for the user
- Calibration of all important parameters on site with traceable standards
- Extensive training and instruction of users and equipment managers
This type of (B) installation is suitable for use in the highly regulated areas, such as pharmaceutical and medical industries, cosmetics, biotechnology, food and beverage.
You need fast service and support?
Our Sales and Service Partner Network provides worldwide service and support on site. Our Partners ensure personalised advice, optimal service and timely support for our customers worldwide.
Phone: 040 – 514 317-0
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.