Polarimeter for standard applications
Polarimeter P3000 with measurement tube PRG-100-E and temperature sensor PRT-E
Polarimeter P3000 mit PQP
Polarimeter glass tube PRG-200-E
Polarimeter glass gauge PRG-100-E
Polarimeter stainless steel tubes PRM-100-D
Good performance at an attractive price
The polarimeter P3000 is the economical solution for standard applications for which a measurement accuracy of ±0.01° is sufficient. It performs its tasks in the record measurement time of approx. 1 s that you are familiar with from our digital polarimeters. The measured values are optionally displayed as an optical angle of rotation or on the international sugar scale of the ICUMSA. If desired, they can be printed on a serial ASCII printer. Thanks to the reliable temperature compensation, it is possible to measure at any temperature specified in the ICUMSA; the results will then be converted to the value for 20 °C.
- Very easy to operate 3,5” touchscreen
- Easy, menu-driven adjustment
- Measured values are optionally displayed as an optical angle of rotation or on the international sugar scale
- Reliable temperature compensation
- Suitable measurement tubes for any type of sample
- Measurement up to an optical density of 3.0 OD
- Very short measurement time of approx. 1 s
- Compliance with pharmacopoeias (USP, BP, JP, Ph. Eur.), GLP, ASTM, ICUMSA, NIST
The P3000 Economy polarimeters can be used for a variety of applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical and sugar industries as well as in hospitals and pharmacies.
- Determination of the sugar concentration in raw materials, preliminary, intermediate and end products
- Monitoring of chemical processes, e.g. during the manufacture of invert sugar
- Purity control
- Incoming/outgoing goods inspection
- Control of pharmaceutical products according to pharmacopoeias
A comprehensive overview of typical applications with the polarimeters of the P8000 series can be found in our campus article on polarimeter applications.
Compliance with global standards
Working in accordance with standards and guidelines facilitates the comparison of the measured values and ensures their quality. The polarimeters P3000 meet the requirements of the following standards:
- Pharmakopöen (USP, BP, JP, Ph. Eur.)
Feel free to contact us, we will assist you in choosing the right polarimeter for you.
Messen, was messbar ist
The polarimeter model P3000 Economy is used in the laboratory and research for the measurement of a wide variety of samples, eg. drugs, raw and auxiliary materials. We have bundled our expertise in an overview of the samples that can be measured with our instruments.
Get in contact with us, we will assist you in choosing a suitable polarimeter.
|SCALES||Optical rotation [°]
Int. sugar scale [°Z]
|MEASUREMENT RANGES||±90° |
|MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||±0.01° |
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT||With temperature probe PRT-E or PRT-T|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT RANGE||0–99.9 °C|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT RESOLUTION||0.1 °C|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||±0.2 °C|
|TEMPERATURE CONTROL||Can be retrofitted
(requires Circulation Thermostat PT31 or PT80, sample chamber bushing P8020 and temperature-controlled measurement tube PRG-100-ET)
|MEASUREMENT PERIOD ±90°||Approx. 1 s|
|LIGHT SOURCE||1 LED with filter|