Digital refractometers with Peltier temperature control
New refractometer DR6300 with Peltier sample tempering
Refractometer-DR6300-T with manual sample supply-2022
Powerful all-rounder: the DR6000-T
As a standard, the refractometer models DR6000-T and DR6000-TF are equipped with a Peltier element that controls the temperature of the sample up to 80 °C. There are four different models available for different requirements on accuracy, resolution and measurement range whereby you can access the same operation and functionality.
- Measurement of turbid or highly viscous samples
- With highly accurate internal Peltier temperature control
- Preinstalled and freely definable scales with conversions based on tables or formulas
- Chemical-resistant materials such as measurement prism made of sapphire, measuring tray made of stainless steel
- Intuitive operation via touch-screen display
- Complete data recording and backup including audit trail
- Flexible data export
- Compliance with global standards and norms
The DR6000-T models are the ideal solution for the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage industries, flavors, fragrance and essential oil, petrochemical, metalworking and automotive industries, as well as hospitals, pharmacies and exam offices.
- Characterisation tests in research and development
- Identity test, purity control and concentration determination of raw materials, semi-finished products and end products
- Tracking of chemical processes during production
- Stability test
- Determination of the sugar concentration in semi-finished products and end products
- Determination of the solids content in solutions
- Determination of the purity in combination with a polarimeter
- Monitoring of the production of semi-finished products and end products
- Routine analysis with high sample throughput
- Determination of the sugar concentration in juices and alcohol-free beverages
- Determination of the alcohol or extract content in beer, spices, wine or spirits
- Sewage water check
- Incoming and outgoing goods inspection
- Checking medicines for pharmacopeias
- Analysis of body secretions
- Testing of the compliance with national and international standards
For a comprehensive overview of typical applications using the DR6000 Series of Digital Refractometers, visit our campus review Refractometer applications.
Conformity with national and international standards
Refractometers are also designed and used in accordance with standards. Standards in refractometry regulate, under the aspect of “best practice”, the environmental conditions and sample preparation as well as measurement tolerances, properties and equipment features of a device or certificates of calibration equipment and testing instruments. Whoever uses refractometers according to normative specifications can guarantee that measurements are correct and work according to reproducible procedures.
In order to make it easier for you to choose the right refractometer for your application, you will find for free download an overview of all standards and guidelines known to us in which refractometry is referred to.
Get in contact with us, we will assist you in choosing the right refractometer for you.
All samples are measurable
From bright to dark, from basic to acidic, from a low to a high viscosity – for our refractometers almost all samples are measurable. A high-quality optics, intelligent evaluation logarithms and a powerful LED enable the measurement of particularly challenging samples. These include z. For example, non-homogeneous samples such as fruit juices containing pulp, opaque samples such as heavy oils or emulsions that are common in cosmetics. Aggressive acids and bases can be easily measured using a chemical-resistant stainless steel measuring tray and a sapphire prism.
In order to serve the existing variety of samples and the wide range of applications, we offer a wide range of different refractometers. For the selection of the suitable refractometer, it is helpful to define the required measuring range.
In the following table we have compiled an overview of typical samples from our customers and sorted them by refractive index. Most samples were measured at standard measurement conditions (20 ° C, λ = 589 nm), deviations are indicated. The measurements given are not specifications.
For your free download:
(All values have been compiled with best accuracy, but this information is supplied without liability.)
Get in contact with us, we will assist you in choosing a suitable refractometer.
|SCALES||Refractive index (nD)
Concentration of sucrose, glucose, fructose and invert sugar [%Brix],
|MEASUREMENT RANGE||nD 1.3200–1.5800
|MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||nD ±0.0001
|MEASUREMENT PERIOD||approx. 4 s|
|TEMPERATURE CONTROL||With integrated Peltier temperature control|
|TEMP. CONTROL RANGE||10–80 °C|
|ACCURACY OF TEMP. CONTROL||±0.1 °C|
|TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION||Can be activated
(ICUMSA or freely definable)
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT||With integrated temperature sensor Pt100|
|TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT RANGE||10–80 °C|
|TEMP. MEASUREMENT ACCURACY||±0.1 °C|
|TEMP. MEASUREMENT RESOLUTION||0.1 °C|